To qualify for the PowerSeller programme, sellers need to consistently sell a significant volume of items and provide a high level of service to their buyers. Membership in the program is free. You don’t need to apply for the PowerSeller program.
If you qualify, you’ll automatically be included. Just check your seller standards dashboard to see if you’ve achieved PowerSeller status. PowerSeller levels include Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Titanium depending on the number of items you’ve sold or the dollar amount of your sales.
If you’re not a PowerSeller yet, you can always work your way up by meeting these requirements:
- Be registered with eBay for at least 90 days.
- Must be registered as business seller on eBay.co.uk or eBay.ie.
- Have an account in good financial standing.
- Maintain a positive Feedback of 98% or higher over the past 12 months.
- Follow all eBay policies.
- Have a minimum of sales volume of £1,000 per 12 months (based on sales to UK and IE buyers).
- For all transactions with UK and IE buyers, have no more than 1.00% of transactions result in opened eBay cases and PayPal Buyer Protection cases, and no more than 0.3% of transactions result in closed cases without seller resolution.
If your account falls below these requirements, you may lose your PowerSeller status.