Amazon Premium Shipping in the UK offers one and two-day delivery options for fast shipping options which are traceable. In order to offer premium shipping, sellers must first meet high delivery performance standards. This is another attempt by Amazon to improve the customer buying experience through the communication of a clear delivery time.
Premium Shipping eligibility
Only selected sellers that meet and continue to meet Amazon’s requirements are eligible to offer Premium Shipping Options. If any of the below requirements are not met, your eligibility could be revoked.
- You must be selling on Amazon for at least 90 days.
- Order count: ten or more orders in the past 30 days across all shipping options.
- Valid tracking usage rate: greater than or equal to 94%.
Currently Amazon are working with the following carriers in Europe: Royal Mail, UPS, and FedEx.
- On-time delivery rate: greater than or equal to 92%.
- Order defect rate: Less than 0.5%.
- Seller initiated cancellation rate: Less than 1.5%.
Source: Amazon Seller Central EU
Apply to offer Amazon Premium Shipping
Do you meet the performance standards and eligibility criteria listed above? If you wish to enrol in the program you can apply via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, check out Amazon’s Premium Shipping Options Frequently Asked Questions.
*Hat-tip to our friends at Tamebay for bringing this story to our attention.